Fry Road MUD offers veterans a 10% discount on rentals of the District building with proof of service (DD214).

If you need help obtaining a DD214, please visit this legitimate government website:

Veterans can also get a printed veterans card from the government. If you’d like to get a printed veterans card, you can start by by creating an account at: